A Few Ideas With Marker Caps (As Promised)
Yesterday, I hope I convinced you not to throw away your markers that "don't work." Today, I will share with you a few ideas for what to do with all of the caps. The possibilities are nearly endless, but here are a few of our recent creations:
1) A Leprechaun/Fairy Ladder/Rope Ladder:
2) #1 if not permanently secured can also double as a rope bridge:
3) #1/#2 can also be made into a train track for your homemade trains :). (No photo available)
4) You can use them as beads for a necklace:
5) You could make them into a wind chime. (No photo available).
6. You can use them as small manipulatives to count, sort, and make patterns with. (No photo available).
7) You could use them as playing pieces in your own homemade board game. (No photo available).
8) You could put them on a wire and glue them in place to make a twirling whirly-gig.
9) You could top them with a lid from a milk jug to make tiny tables or toadstools.
10) You could make them into pinky puppets- (they work on all kinds of little fingers, but mostly just on the pinkies of adults).
For some of these ideas, I used a Dremel with a drill bit to add some holes to the caps in order to thread them :)
I hope to update this post in the future with additional photos of our ideas......
What will you do with your marker caps?????