Before you tune in to your regularly scheduled Friday 5 post, I bring you this wonderful singing and dancing remix....
Welcome back to the Friday 5! During each segment of this meme- I intend to share with you 5 posts that I have read over the past week that have me “wired, fired, and freakin’ inspired!” (Thank you Nancy Blackwell for the quote). They may be new or old…. but are posts that I have come across that definitely deserve your attention to hop on over and check out!
If I opt to share your post and what I love about it, and you’d like to grab my button- you’re welcome to do so! AND if you decided you want to join in on the fun….. Please add any posts that you found especially inspiring this week in the comments. (Please keep this to posts that you have read, not posts that you have written . )
HERE GOES…. (in no particular order......)
1) Be Reggio Inspired: Outdoor Environments by Let the Children Play. If you've been around for awhile you know that I absolutely LOVE Jenny's blog and outdoor classrooms. This is a great compilation of inspiration this week. (And it is a series on Reggio Inspired spaces).
2) Making Simple Cardstock Bird Feeders by the SEEDS Network. You know how much we have been learning about and observing the birds! This is another great way to make a simple feeder!
3) Teach Preschool made some great Strummies! It reminded me of when we made ours quite a few years ago! Perhaps we aught to try those again soon!
4) Here is a little bit older post from Brain Insights. I had the wonderful opportunity of seeing Deborah speak last year. A great reminder of the importance of our need to provide engaging playful learning experiences for our youngest learners.
5) I absolutely LOVE this idea for a science center in a small space from Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds. I love the creativity they used in making room for science!
I hope you enjoyed my reading picks from this week :).
I'm hoping that this meme will help me keep up with my blog reading!
Have you read any inspiring posts this week? I'd love to hear about them!